Thursday, September 20, 2007

{ Eskimo kisses for SC142 sketch }

Eskimo kisses is the name of this adorable stamp from Impression-Obsession. The cool thing about their stamps is that you have a choice of mounted, unmounted with NO cushion, unmounted with repositionable cushion, and unmounted with permanent adhesive cushion. You get to pick.
I colored my snowmen with Prismacolor pencils. I used Christmas Borders and Love Is All Around for the little sentiment. Background paper is DCWV, little tag is Sizzix die cut, Offray ribbon.
I used SC142 from Splitcoaststampers.

6 comments:

  1. What a cute card, that is such a sweet image

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet Daniela! You really need to post a cute little picture of you with your cute little tummy! Boys are so special to raise, mine still gives me kisses (in public)! He's 9.

    ReplyDelete
  3. isn't that the cutest stamp ever! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, this is such a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just adored this card at CX! You always do such great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. these snowmen are adorable. love this card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.