Saturday, December 15, 2007

{ Valentine's Day stamps - sneak peek }

There are so many things I would like to share with you, but I can't do it all at once. I will start with Impression-Obsession NEW stamp catalog with stamps soon to be released and available for purchase.
For this cards I used the new Heartlines set. The little birds and hearts are so cute. I have more cards, but it has been cloudy for days here and I can't get good photos. Be on a lookout for more sneak peeks.
Today is the last day for that 50% off sale if you plan on getting some great stamps.

8 comments:

  1. awww, this is darling!!! i have gotten way behind on your blog - but i am CAUGHT up now!! you work is always SO beautiful! hope you and baby are doing well!! Happy Holidays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so cute and pretty! I love the way you've cut out the bird and sat him on the saying.

    ps the blue link isn't working....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great stamp set Daniela ~ your card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is gorgeous! What a beautiful stamp... the catalog is AMAZING. I haven't had a chance to buy from this company, but I won't be able to resist. This image would be great for so many different occasions!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome job Daniela,
    I got my box finally last week but still haven't had time to play! Don't you just love this set!?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Daniela! Love those sweet birds!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous6:10 PM

    Very Very cute indeed!!!! Just adore those little birdies!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.