Wednesday, August 06, 2008

{ Back to school at Embellish-It Scrapbooking }

That is the theme this month for our DT projects. You have to come and check out our Back to school gallery, it is full of beautiful projects and wonderful ideas. This month I got to play with Basic Grey Boxer collection, 6x6 paper pad, chipboard sticker shapes and rub-ons. I have detailed instructions on all the projects in the gallery here. Every month we have a new project theme and the gallery will be revealed on the 5th of the month. Don't forget the September guest DT contest. Check out the August/September contest. You could win a package of rub-ons, brads and chipboard from Imagininsce Hallowhimsy Collection! Please read all the details here. Check out the store for all the new items Embellish-It Scrapbooking. This box is perfect for any gift, but I filled it with note cards and matching envelopes. The instructions for this box came in my Origami book. It is very easy to make and I found a perfect video by Kristina Werner (she said I can share it): http://kwernerdesign.com/blog/2007/10/tutorial-origami-box.html

6 comments:

  1. WOW! You sure have been a crafting machine! Each and every project is amazing with your stamp of excellence! I adore you! Hugs to darling Alex! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the projects are fantastic, Daniela!! When do you find the time to do so many?? Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:11 PM

    I LOVE these projects!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    I just awarded a prize in my blog for you and
    added your link. Splendid works, brava !!!!
    have a nice crafting week end

    http://magda-bigliettiscrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love all these projects and I went to see your instructions...marvelous, Daniela. I think I am going to do the bookmark first and then move onto the others since I have this paper! Thank you so much for sharing your techniques!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sure have been busy, Daniela, haven't you? ;) Beautiful projects!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.