Friday, June 11, 2010

{ Thanks friend }


I finally figured out how to cut my Cutting Cafe' files with my Cricut using Sure Cuts A Lot software. I was so proud of myself and then I found this wonderful video by Christina Thomas.
For this card I used Assorted Banner Templates and Cutting files for the banner, and a frame from Shaped card set. It is so easy to play around with these on my SCAL because you can make it any size you want/need. The sentiment is from Everyday Greetings set and I used my printer to print that.
I embossed the card with new Woodgrain embossing folder from Sizzix (Tim Holtz). I made some of my crepe paper roses and paper leaves.


I am still on cloud nine from the wonderful news about Prima DT. Thank you so much for all the congratulatory wishes.

12 comments:

  1. omg...................this is adorable Daniela...I love this, I am going to miss you....hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful, Daniela. I love the composition and colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so fabulous! LOVE that banner and flower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huge congratulations on your Prima appointment!!! Love your work here and I cant wait to get to know you more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daniela... such romantic feminine cards.. your work is simply delish x

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is the cheeriest card ever..love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Daniela, this is so fantastic. I looked at Christina's video as well and I am going to get my Brace It Up Carole button and try this as well. I don't have SCAL but I am thinking....
    Love your card.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  8. teri-thyme.blogspot.com11:44 AM

    Love this . . I still don't have a cricut but I do heart one! Just stumbled on your site today . . and like!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the CC banner! I've been thinking about purchasing SCAL but I'm afraid it would take me FOREVER to figure it out! LOL!!! This card is SO pretty! I always love your embellishment and textures choices. It's divine!! ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete
  10. a huge CONGRATS on making the Prima team!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do not come here often enough and I missed you great news! Congratulations, my Friend! You are going to be a fabulous designer for Prima. I am so excited for you!

    This creation is soooooooooo cute....you have a wonderful style that I love and so appreciate. You "teach" me to let my creativity go -- I have a lot of work to do to even come close to what you do but I will say that your work always makes me smile!

    Love and Kisses to Alex! I still greet him everytime I come into my craftroom...his photo is up on my bulletin board and his smile always starts my day off so sweetly.

    Thank you for your support of Brenda! You are so precious to me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE THIS ONE!! The banner is adorable on here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.