Friday, July 09, 2010

{ Hello }

I have been busy, busy, busy, creating with my new Impression Obsession stamps and all new Prima. Getting things ready for CHA and I can't wait to share with you all these wonderful goodies.
Are you stalking the Prima blog?? Here is the new Annalee Paper Collection, beautiful stamps and flowers.

How about a Road Trip?

Alex is not feeling well so I  have been taking care of him this evening. Poor baby only slept for 2 hours. He is hanging out with us at the moment. Here is a layout about our favorite songs from last summer that was published in April Scrapbook Trends. You can see all my published work HERE...I try to update as the magazines come out.

I have another giveaway coming soon :) Have a great weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Those product look fabulous! Gorgeous LO, so happy and fun!

    Hope Alex is feeling better soon, poor baby.

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the product sneaks! What a beautiful LO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout! I hope he's feeling better by now. It's never fun when the little ones are sick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. *Gasp*!! Look at those amazing goodies!! How exciting that you get to create with them. I can't wait to see what you make! :)

    Congratulations on your layout publication. It's adorable and I love the "Top 10" title. Fabulous work sweetie!!! ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.