Wednesday, May 18, 2011

{ Impression Obsession DT challenge - Black and White }


Hello and welcome to another Impression Obsession DT challenge. Post a link to your creations on our challenge post at Impression Obsession blog. If you play you could win a $25 gift certificate to the Impression Obsession store.

 Here is my card.


I stamped my white background with Cover-a-card Screen CC049. I did spray my stamp with Shimmerz Licorice spray and stamped the cardstock first, but the color was not as dark as I hoped. I stamped over that with black ink. I like the way that looks. I used EK Success border punch for my edge. 
I stamped white cardstock with Cover-a-card Newsprint CC068 and punched two scalloped circles for the tissue flower and two leaves. I have a tutorial on how to make this flower.  I did spray the white tissue paper with Licorice Shimmerz Spritz.
I added a die cut lace tag under the flower and a banner sentiment with Circle Greetings CL99.
I used Mojo Monday 191 for this card.


I hope you'll take the time to visit the other designer's blogs for inspiration! 
***Don't forget to link your projects on Impression Obsession blog.

11 comments:

  1. Your card is absolutely stunning! Even though it may just be black & white, it is filled with such wonderful textures and patterns. Love the way you created the flower and leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this changes my view a bit on a world without color being boring....WOW....your card is extraordinary!!!!
    Love your flower creation most, but all aspects are incredible!
    Smilez
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh WOW! LOVE the black and white! gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Daniela! What a lovely card this is! I love, love the bold black and white. Love that you mixed it with just a bit of shabby chic with the spray mist. Awesome combination. And awesome flower. This is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sure is a purdy card! Classy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the color combination on this gorgeous, and I love, love the bloom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Daniela! That 3D flower is beautiful! You surely brought a lot of life to black and white :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card. Love the newsprint stamp. Love all the textures.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the flower!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.