Saturday, May 26, 2012

{ Operation Write Home blog hop }

This coming Memorial Day weekend, fill up on card making inspiration with the Operation Write Home Blog Hop.  Operation Write Home helps heroes write home while deployed.  They have donated over 1.5 million handmade cards to deployed troops since they started in 2007.  Learn how you can create cards for OWH!

Therm O Web blog is participation in Operation Write Home blog hop today. Several of the DT members created cards using sketch #30. Make sure you visit Therm O Web blog for a giveaway and Operation Write Home blog for lots of inspiration.

Here is my card.

I stamped the background with Circles stamp from Impression Obsession and then I layered the Mini Layered Beads template over the top and sprayed using Frosted Grape Smooch Spritz.

For the butterfly, I stamped the image first using ColorBox Pigment Ink in Sweet Melon and then sprayed with the mini Butterflies template using Frosted Grape Smooch Spritz. I cut the butterfly out and used 3D Foam Squares by Therm O Web to adhere it to the card. I used 3D Foam Squares by Therm O Web to adhere the journaling card and the sentiment that I cut out after stamping.

Supplies:

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! Thanks for supporting OWH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:16 PM

    Gorgeous card, Daniela!!! Beautiful design!! It rocks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TOTALLY GORGEOUS card--LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many interesting facets to this card. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.