Saturday, October 20, 2012

{ The Cameo Spotlight Challenge #6 }

Hi and welcome to The Cameo Spotlight Challenge #6: Halloween.
Here is my card.

Boo by Daniela Dobson

I used the files I shared yesterday for Free Cut Friday and they are still available for download. I cut the moon and the bat from iCraft Adhesive Sheets by Therm O Web and added glitter. For the spider web, I joined several of them together to make the border.




Thanks so much for visiting! I hope you find time to join us this week!
Please visit the The Cameo Spotlight blog ~ to see what amazing samples the DT has created and for COMPLETE challenge details.





***These Silhouette Studio files are created by me, and are for personal use only. If you use my designs, please give proper credit and link back to my blog and/or original file.***

Trick or treat collection by Daniela Dobson

Have a great Saturday!



6 comments:

  1. Awesome card, Danielle. LOVE the sparkles!!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Love the shimmery goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design and the glitter adds a lovely dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daniela this is wonderful!!! The glitter paper and sequins are fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is a great card!! gonna head to the spotlight blog now. Thanks D!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Love the bling with the glitter and sequins. Thanks so much for sharing these wonderful files.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.