Friday, October 19, 2012

{ Free Cut Friday }

I have a great file for you today! Go to The Scrap Review and download this free file that I created or click on the file photo.

Click on photo to download file.

Trick or treat collection by Daniela Dobson

***These Silhouette Studio files are created by me, and are for personal use only. If you use my designs, please give proper credit and link back to my blog and/or original file.***

Trick or treat frame Daniela Dobson

I cut the elements from iCraft Adhesive sheet by Therm O Web.

iCraft Adhesive is a strong, permanent adhesive with a easy-tear liner! I cut the design with my Silhouette Cameo using Silhouette setting for Double-sided adhesive. It cuts like butter.

Peel the backing and adhere to the background sticky side down.

Add glitter.

Trick or treat Daniela Dobson


iCraft Adhesive Sheets that I used in my project are A PINK PRODUCT! 15% of our sales from all designated pink products goes directly to the National Breast Cancer Foundation.

Therm O Web is proud to offer to our consumers and fans a way to help us support to the National Breast Cancer Foundation. With every designated PINK product you purchase from the Therm O Web Online Store during the month of October, Therm O Web will donate 15% of those sales to the National Breast Cancer Foundation.

Your support is key to helping us make a difference in the fight against Breast Cancer!

Be sure to purchase some of your favorite Therm O Web products during the month of October.


Supplies:

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Daniela! This is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Daniela!! what a great project!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this great file. I love your Halloween project!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.