Thursday, February 14, 2013

{ Happy Heart day }

Hello My Creative Friends and Happy Heart Day!
I just wanted to share some LOVE projects I created recently.
Here is a cute little tag I created for Technique Tuesday blog. I used Bright Idea and Timeless stamp sets for the tag.
You light up my life by Daniela Dobson 

I have a step by step tutorial on Therm O Web blog  on how I created this card, using various Therm O Web products and Studio AE - Super Fantastic - February 2013 stamp set.
Totally love you by Daniela Dobson

One more step by step tutorial on Samantha Walker blog on how I created this little album box with notes. I would love it if you would check out the tutorial.
xoxo box open by Daniela Dobson

Hello by Daniela Dobson

And a little freebie before I go. (Click on photo to download files)
Love hearts
***These Silhouette Studio files are created by me, and are for personal use only. If you use my designs, please give proper credit and link back to my blog and/or original file.***
Have a great day!!!


6 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day!! LOVE LOVE all your projects...always do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...all your projects are so gorgeous! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the LOVE projects you made!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the downloads. I am looking forward to playing with them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL creations--thanks for the freebie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them all, especially the chevron hearts. Funny, I was going to pop onto your blog tonight, but then landed here from Jen Boom's Silhouette Pinterest board! Thanks for sharing your fabulous cut files. I'm going to try saving some that I created and and put them on Box like you suggested. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.