Friday, March 01, 2013

{ March Studio AE }

March is here and a new set from Studio AE – This Story - March 2013.
I made four note cards to use on my projects.
Note cards by Daniela Dobson
I used Story cards as my base. Stamped Chevrons on the background and added a strip of patterned paper to the top. I stamped the sentiments in different colors and added them to the cards with washi tape.

These would fit perfectly on a layout, a card or project life. On two of the cards I added a calendar stamp from Year Round stamp set. There are lots of new stamps in the store if you haven't checked them out.

This is what the new set looks like.




Supplies:

2 comments:

  1. I REALLY like those stamps and the colors that you used--FANTASTIC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, these are beautiful, Daniela! Love the stamped chevron and love what you did with those new stamps. The little blocks are SO cute added on with the washi tape! Love them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.