Thursday, October 10, 2013

{ Exclusive October kit from Elle’s Studio }

***I have been busy and have two posts up today. If you are looking for October Studio AE blog hop see the post below.***

I was recently asked to join Elle’s Studio Contributing Design Team. This is an addition to their regular Design Team and will be made up of past Design Team members and guests.

I will be working exclusively with Elle’s Studio monthly kits, which I love!

*October’s kit features 24 journaling and embellishment tags
*It is available today, on the 10th, for $9.99 and then the price goes to $11.99 at midnight PST.
*The kit is exclusive to Elle’s Studio and a limited edition – once the kit is sold out it is gone for ever!

ES-2013OCT-KIT

*BRAND NEW SURPRISE! Coordinating cut files are now available!

EllesStudio-2013-October
Here is what I created with the kit.

Notes from Halloween by Daniela Dobson

I loved that the packaging matched the kit and I used it as a base under my photos. There was a touch of blue and yellow in the kit so I looked in my paper stash and found several pieces from Penelope and Cameron paper collection packs that had the same colors, including black striped paper. The flair is from Tell Your Story flair set from {A Flair For Buttons}.

Notes flom Halloween close 2 by Daniela Dobson

I was playing around with some glitter and added a 1/8 inch SuperTape to the tag and on the page and added glitter. SuperTape is sticky on both sides, you peel one end and adhere it down, then you peel the top layer and add glitter. I did the same thing with the star in the upper right corner, except the star is punched out from iCraft Adhesive sheet, sticky on both sides.

Make sure you check out Elle’s Studio blog for other kit ideas that the DT will be showcasing throughout the month.
I have another project that I will share later on that uses the brand new cut files!
 

Supplies:

 

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic layout! I'm so happy that I decided to grab this kit and the cut files :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.