Friday, October 23, 2015

{ Paper Pumpkin Decoration }

I wanted to share a fun little project I created recently after I saw an adorable pumpkin that Gina created for American Crafts. I have been looking for Heidi Swapp Marquee Love Halloween Pumpkin at Michaels, but I never found one. I decided to make my own.

Paper pumpkin by Daniela Dobson

I designed the pumpkin in my Silhouette Studio and cut it out from patterned paper. I hade some Halloween paper and embellishments left over that I purchased at Emma’s Paperie last year. The “boo” and “happy Halloween” are die cuts from Impression Obsession called Boo and Happy Halloween. They are die cut from glitter paper. The little ghost is from Mini Ghosts die.
Elle’s Studio came out with Halloween Acrylics and Glitter Foam pieces that I added to the pumpkin. There is also a Halloween Digital Cut File and I was able to cut some bats from glitter paper.
Everything here is from my stash, some old and some new items. I already added it to my mantle. I am thinking about adding ribbon to the back and maybe hanging it in my dinning room.

Paper pumpkin close  by Daniela Dobson

Let me know if anyone is interested in the pumpkin silhouette file and I will share. Make sure you check out Gina’s beautiful pumpkin.

***Maker sure you check out my YouTube channel and my Etsy***

4 comments:

  1. This is just too cute! I love all your wonderful details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally want the HS marquee Halloween collection too and they never have them at Michael's. I would love your pumpkin cut file!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please do share your pumpkin cut file. I'd love to make one of these to hang on my office door. The way you decorated it is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you email me and I will email it to you right away.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.