Monday, December 21, 2015

{ Documenting December }

I have a blog post on Elle’s Studio blog today and I am sharing first six pages of my December Daily. Remember my November post, where I shared my Traveler’s Notebook. Well, I started to fill it out with my daily photos.

December Documented 2015 front cover by Daniela Dobson

Here is the first page. You can check out my post on Elle’s Studio blog to see all the other pages.

December documented 2015 Day 1 by Daniela Dobson

It’s still work in progress. When I am done I will share it here on my blog.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun and pretty travel journal! I always love all of the great layers and elements you add to your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet project...love all your pretty colors. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.