Tuesday, March 15, 2016

{ March 2016 Drops Of Jupiter kit from Scraptastic Club }

I am sharing my first layout with March 2016 Drops Of Jupiter kit and add-on on Scraptastic Blog today. I absolutely loved the glassine bag with the striped washi tape that some of the elements came in and used that as part of my layout. That was my starting point along with patterned paper. After that I just added bits and pieces from the kit. Those that follow me on Istagram have seen this kit and sneaks of this layout. Lots of pretty blue color in my feed the last few days.

Shopping  by Daniela Dobson

This was very popular kit and it sold out fast. Thre are still other kits available from this month and some bits and pieces from this kit: Drops Of Jupiter Die Cuts, Drops Of Jupiter Flair, Drops Of Jupiter Digital Files, Drops Of Jupiter add-on stickers. 

I hope you check out the blog for more details about the layout.

Shopping close by Daniela Dobson

I will be sharing more layouts with this kit and cards with March 2016 Card Kit.

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute layout! Your little boy is adorable and I love the boyish theme and colors of these papers and embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make the most adorable layout designs, Daniela!! And your son is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.