Thursday, March 31, 2016

{ March 2016 Drops Of Jupiter kit from Scraptastic Club }

Good morning. I wanted to share my other three layouts that I created with March 2016 Drops Of Jupiter kit and add-on. I shared my first one earlier this month.

For this layout I used an older photo that I found recently. It’s from 2011 of Alex in the back yard chasing bubbles. I added some gold foiled paper and cut files from my stash.

Imagine by Daniela Dobson

For this layout I used the triangle mask in the kit and added some stamping from Drops Of Jupiter stamp set.

Imagination by Daniela Dobson

For the last layout I added some gesso to the patterned paper background, to tone it down. Then I added whipped spackle through the mask.

Go See Do by Daniela Dobson

That is all from me today. I am waiting on Cherry Pie April kit and add-on.

1 comment:

  1. What fabulous layouts! Love the great, boyish colors and all of the awesome geometric details!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.