Thursday, May 12, 2016

{ Impression Obsession Design Team Thursday }

It is my turn today to share a card I made using Impression Obsession stamps and dies. Here is what I created.

I used our brand new Painted Leaves & Petals. I stamped the flower and the leaves with Ranger distress ink on watercolor paper. I was able to add water with my watercolor brush to make it look like I painted it. The background is stamped with Painted Strips background stamp. It’s stamped with very light blue ink.

Thanks by Daniela Dobson

I die cut “thanks” from gold cardstock that I adhered to a Deco Foil White Foam Adhesive from Therm O Web. It gives it dimension and is sticky on two sides so once it’s die cut, just peel off the back and adhere it to the card. I used the accompanying Thanks stamp set to stamp “so much”. To finish the card I sprinkled color shine.

Thanks close by Daniela Dobson


Impression Obsession stamps and dies:

Painted Leaves & Petals
Painted Strips
Thanks die
Thanks stamp set

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow, Daniela!!!! This is so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this, that flower looks so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful! I love that die and of course the Deco Foil!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty...just love your sweet flower and all the gold!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous Daniela!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous Daniela!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.