Wednesday, June 08, 2016

{ Sketch Class Highlight from Elle’s Studio }

I have a brand new layout on Elle’s Studio blog that I created using one of the sketches from our new class “From Sketch to Finish”. There are so many wonderful sketches and I had a hard time deciding on one.

For the layout I used our Documented mini collection with double-sided journaling tags, basic journaling tags with gray polka dots,  4 x 6 stamp that also coordinates with our tab die, and white acrylic word. Plus, I used some of the items from our May Kit and Good Stuff Puffy Stickers.

Today by Daniela Dobson

I used our Little Moments Collection for this layout. I can’t wait to share our Sunny Days collection with you. I have a layout coming and two projects with the Sunny Days collection and the June 2016 kit. You will love it all!!!

Today close 2 by Daniela Dobson

I will be back tomorrow with a project using June Memory Keepers Studio from Technique Tuesday.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.