Sunday, June 12, 2016

{ Sunny Days collection from Elle’s Studio }

This week we are highlighting Sunny Days collection on Elle’s Studio blog. It’s a brand new collection from Elle’s Studio. Here is my layout.

Summer fun  by Daniela Dobson

I started my layout with patterned paper and then I added the striped patterned paper to each side. I wanted to add a big sun to the layout and I hand cut a circle and some triangles from patterned paper. I added a die cut to the center using foam adhesive. To the background I added modeling paste with a stencil, sprinkles of color shine, and sequins from my stash.

Summer fun close  by Daniela Dobson

I had lots of fun with various die cuts, stickers and stamps from this collection. I noticed that there were lots of fun words in one of the cut apart patterned papers so I added those, as well.

Summer fun close 2  by Daniela Dobson

Check out the fun new collection.

   

 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout design!! Love your layouts!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.