Thursday, June 07, 2018

{ Impression Obsession DT challenge – Foodie Fun }

Hello and welcome to the our Impression Obsession challenge – Foodie Fun (something edible).

Here is my card.

Macaron by Daniela Dobson

For my card I used Macaron stamp set with Impression Obsession ink: Bubblegum, Rose, Lavender, Seafoam, Banana, Canary and Black. I fussy cut the macarons and adhered them using 3D Zots from Therm O Web.

Macaron close by Daniela Dobson




Why don’t you come along and play with us. To enter the challenge go to the Impression Obsession Blog (all the details are there!).  Create a new project using  Impression Obsession stamps and post it on Impression Obsession Blog between June 7 – June 20. A winner will be chosen randomly to win a $25 gift certificate to the Impression Obsession store.

Make sure you check out what the rest of our DT created.

I hope you play along.

Impression Obsession Blog
Anna Wight
Daniela Dobson ---> You are here
Dina Kowal
Giovana Smith
Ilina Crouse
Jeanne Streiff
Jenny Gropp
Karen Amidon
Kelli Hull
Kittie Caracciolo
Laura Fulcher
Vicki Garrett

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.