Saturday, November 17, 2018

{ Document December 2018 }

I am so excited to share my Document December album with you. I created an album that would fit our 4″ x 6″  and 3″ x 4″ journaling tags just by punching holes to create a quick and easy December album. The album is 4.25″ x 7.25″ with two binder rings. I decorated the outside with Document December 2018 Kit  from Elle’s Studio.

EllesStudio-DanielaDobson-DecemberDays2018-01

I prepped a few pages by using some of my ideas I collected over time. One of them is this little envelope pocket I created to fit 4″ x 6″ tags. These will be scattered throughout the album. I designed the pocket in Silhouette Studio. Let me know if you want me to share the file.

EllesStudio-DanielaDobson-DecemberDays2018-02

They can be filled with photos, journaling and bits and pieces collected in December. Envelope pockets are made from white cardstock, which leaves lot of room for stamping and adding embellishments from the kit. I want everything in this album to have my own personal touch.

EllesStudio-DanielaDobson-DecemberDays2018-03

In addition to storing all of my Document December products in an Ikea plastic bin (Antonius), there is room for the album, as well. This will make it easy for me to transport all of the essentials to any room in my house for very easy documenting.  To keep the ideas in my album flowing, I also created a list of daily photo ideas and prompts.
I hope I gave you some ideas to get started on your Document December project!

Supplies | Document December 2018 Kit, 25 Acrylic, Hazel Alphabet Stickers—White, Christmas Shapes and Dots Puffy Stickers, Candy Cane Puffy Alphabet Stickers, Christmas Seals Stamp, Oh What Fun Stamp, Tis The Season paper collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.