Monday, April 23, 2007

{ Weekly challenge }

It was my turn to do this week's challenge at CMK. Cut imperfect shapes to make a cute card (or layout). For this little card I cut out three circles (freehand), adhered them togehter and then I cut out wedges in the circles for petals. Fast and easy. This cute paper by Heidi Grace Designs and Creative Imaginations I got this weekend at a very cool scrapbook store in Hershey, PA. I will post that info tomorrow.
If you want to play post your creation in our gallery or link me to your blog.

2 comments:

  1. WOWZERS!! I love all the creative details to this card. Its so fresh and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:12 PM

    WoW!!!! What a fun card! Love it. Your handcut flowers look amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.