Tuesday, December 30, 2008

{ 2 Sketches 4 You - Laura's sketch # 16 and CPS # 97 }

Hi, I am back. We had a really lazy week around the house. Christmas day lasted for about three days. It took Alex that long to open all the presents...between naps, feeding, playing, sleeping. He had no idea what was going on, but there were all these new toys to play with. I am finishing up my December Daily. Well, it will take some time, all my photos and journaling are complete I am just putting it all in the album. I have been playing with some new stamps from Impression Obsession that are coming out at CHA...I will be able to show you those starting January 15. Tonight I finished my cards for CupCards {to go} January kit that goes live on January 5th. Oh, it is so yummy. Here is my card for 2 Sketches 4 You. I wanted to use my little scalloped punch that I had for a while. I stamped Love Seals by Tammi Potter from Impression Obsession and then I punched them out. Prima and Making Memories felt flower. I stamped the background with VersaMark and then heat embossed. For this card I wanted to use a different assortment of embellishments: Prima flowers and embossed heart, epoxy stickers from Target, Darice jewels, Imaginisce felt brad, buttons....My Mind's Eye patterned paper and a large scalloped punch by Marvy Uchida. CPS sketch #97.Photo of Alex playing with his little house...loves this door, as much as any other door in the house, except this one plays music when you open it. He loves to dance! A photo of our little family on my birthday before we went out for dinner. One more thing, have you seen this? Project 365. Becky Higgins has a ton of information on her blog and is giving away 3 of these kits!!! I figured since I am taking photos every day and journling this would be perfect for me. I started on Monday. The kit goes on sale January 1. Email me or leave me a note and let me know if you are doing this.

30 comments:

  1. these are awesome.......love them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love visiting you today! I have been on blog and creating break. Looks like Alex just adores his new house! He just gets cuter every day! Your darling heart cards rock! Looks like you will continue to blossom as a top designer in 09'! Blessings for a great new year! Your fan, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daniela, your cards are awesome!!! Alex is a cutie, I bet he was so much fun a Christmas! You have a beautiful family! Hope your Birthday was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair is getting LONG!! :D I love it!

    Ok gorgeous cards...wow. You always make such beauties!! :D

    I love your photo's of little Alex & your cute family photo!!!! :D

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cards Daniela!! And your little one is such a cutie! Wish we weren't living that far away sometimes. Happy New Year!! :)
    elaine t

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your cards. And the picture of your little boy. He looks so cute looking out of his own little house.
    Eveline.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are both divine--I love them! Your 2 sketches card--my favorite color combo AND I love polka dots! The CPS card--I LOVE what you did with the flowers and hearts in the center circle! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow beautiful cards! Awesome job on both cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey daniela! your cards are so fun! i love the little circle scallops. i'm glad ya'll had a good Christmas and alex got a fun new toy! as far as the 365 project, i have wanted to try it for a long time. maybe this will be the year! i'm going on a scrapbooking retreat to pine cove out in tyler next weekend. hopefully i'll get lots done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. your family pic is gorgeous, just like you, wow!

    i love your cards Daniela, those scalloped punches and the embellies are absolutely beautiful, such ♥ creations!

    Seeing Alex in his little house reminds me of my eldest (15) who LOVED a little house like that too, oh what sweet memories you have given me this morning. He is absolutely the cuuuutest and getting so big!

    hugs & so much love my friend!
    danni

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great family photos and love your cards! I'm doing Project 365 and just got a new camera last night to make it even better! I started on Sunday and will be chomping at the bit to order the kit first thing tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome back!! We have missed you too:) Your cards are beautiful as always! Your family is just darling, great photos!
    Hugs & Happy New Year!!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable photos but what else with such a cutie enjoying Christmas! LOVE those stamps - oh wow! Love what you did with both sketches but especially the CPS sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your cards are both just beautiful! I really love the red, black and white color combination you used for your 2s4u card.
    Adorable family pics...looks like the perfect Christmas!
    Happy New Year!
    -Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  15. you always do such gorgeous work! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful cards!! I really like the boldness of the red, black, and white on the 2s4y sketch card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous cards!!!
    Great take on laura's sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card! excellent job on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anonymous1:29 PM

    I'm doing 365! Finally was able to buy mine & took my first pix. I may not do pix every day....may substitute with mail/ephemera/journaling some days.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your cards are just beautiful. And, so are you and your family. Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  21. beautifull cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. yep just gorgeous(and the cards too) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  23. These cards are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful cards, Daniela. And you reaches the Fab5 this week. Yoohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congrets for being in the Fab5 this week. Beautiful card!!

    Ellen XX

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous cards as always Daniela! Congrats on your well deserved fab 5 spot this week!

    Oh my...your sweet boy is growing :) Loved all of the pictures!

    Hugs,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful cards, Daniela....Congrats on the Fab 5!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hello Daniela,
    Thanks for your comment. Also congratulations on making the fab 5! Love your work. Your card is awsome, great colors.
    Bye,
    Martha

    ReplyDelete
  29. Anonymous6:47 PM

    `Well Done` on the fab5 at
    2s4y Daniela..
    Your card is beautiful:)~X~
    I love all your creations...TFI:)~x~
    `Thanks for the lovely comment:)~x~

    ReplyDelete
  30. Congrats on the 2s4y Fab5 Daniela... amazing work, as always!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.