I used a Candy Box for my gift tags. The box is 3.5 x 3 inches and so easy to assemble, just print and cut.
I used Halloween paper I had laying around, SEI and Creative Imaginations. The tags were printed on patterned paper, cut out and matted with 2 inch scalloped circle (punch). Regina has very useful information and tips for printing all of her designs.
I made a divider to fit inside the box for the tags, hemp cord and ribbon.
Project 365 - week 39.
9.27 - loves to play with my nesting dolls.
9.26 - he emptied this cabinet one day, it hold all the pot lids, and squeezed himself inside.
9.25 - we were playing outside and I told him to pose for me and he did. I love this photo.
9.24 - you can't see the cracker he has pressed against his ear, using it as a phone.
9.23 - another box adventure.
9.22 - first cold day. Do you see his shoes (sandals with socks)....I wasn't ready. He has tennis shoes now.
9.21 - painting with his Crayola paints.
This box is so fabulous Daniela! I love the addition of that creepy spider!
ReplyDeleteAnd, of course, your Alex pics are so, so cute!!
(-: Heidi
WOW this is just amazing I love it .. I need to get me some pink shimmerz .. that is fab ..
ReplyDeleteExcellent Cutting Cafe project and cutie pie pics!
ReplyDeletefirst i must say that your first project is out of this world...it is creative, amazing and spookalishes...all that good stuff....secondly those pics of alex are way precious, enjoy every second, they grow so fast....big hugs...
ReplyDeleteREALLY love your box and halloween gift tags, Daniela!! What a fabulous idea to include the hemp and ribbon to tie on the tags. This simply could not be more amazing!!! I LOVE it that you are on the DT!!!
ReplyDeleteAlex is always SO adorable. Isn't it hilarious how little ones like playing in boxes!? And, I had to grin at his cracker "phone"!!! SUCH A CUTIE PIE!! ♥♥ Kay
Wow! Now that is the perfect Halloween gift. Fabulous work and what a cutie.
ReplyDelete