Saturday, December 05, 2009

{ The Cutting Cafe' gift card holder }

I love this new template by The Cutting' Cafe!!!! The easiest gift card holder I have ever made. GIFT CARD AND MONEY HOLDER SET - TEMPLATE. In this set you get 2 gift card holders...one vertical, like the example here, and one horizontal with a nice cover. You can see a beautiful example that Tracy made here. Plus, you get a money holder and 20 different sentiments to use for any occasion, not just Christmas.

I just printed the template on white cardstock and cut it out. I covered the inside with patterned paper before adhering it all together. I used Martha Stewart punch to punch a border strip out of paper and then used a strip of paper and wrapped it all around the gift card holder. I wanted the back to look finished as well. All the papers are from the December Details collection by Bella Blvd.

I used 1" circle punch to punch an opening on the front. The circle sentiment is from Christmas Circle Set 2. I love that set, too. I added Prima flowers to the center and Martha Stewart baker's twine that I was finally able to find. Here are couple of my favorite note pads that I made. I used Making Memories Mistletoe collection paper for my base from My Scrapbook Nook December kit. I added some bright colors from Sweet Celebration collection by Bella Blvd. I loved the original design of these and I just changed the little details.

Somebody Is Going To Win A December Kit from My Scrapbook Nook!

Between now and Christmas upload your creations to our gallery and you will be entered to win a Free December kit!

Winner will be notified via Message Board pm.

Good luck!

Here are some awesome examples from our Design Team Members.

4 comments:

  1. this is the cutest ever...the gift card holder is a gift within itself...and your notepad is totally fabulous..have a wondeful day...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome gift card holder, Daniela!!! LOVE it!! Your notepads are so cute!!! I love things like that to help keep me organized!! Take care!!! ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete
  3. DANIELA, did you see your name in "lights" at 2S4Y!!!!! Congratulations, my Friend!!! I am just so delighted for you!

    I so love your gift card and notepad! Your work always amazes me!

    {{{Special HUGS}}} to sweet Alex!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what gorgeous projects Daniela! I just love your use of color!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.