Sunday, April 11, 2010

{ Elle's Studio mini album and designer spotlight }

I made this little album for my Designer Spotlight project for Elle's Studio. Check out the BLOG to read more about me and see photos of my scrapbook space.

I used Prompts, Patterns and Journaling tags for the outside of my album. The album started with the library pocket template and Vintage Spring and Picnic Flash Cards.


I made five library pockets out of Basic Grey patterned paper. Each pocket holds a Vintage Flash Card with a photo. I stamped each flash card with Chic Note & Date stamp for my journaling. I added fabric covered brads, ribbon and buttons.

My library pockets are joined by Elle's Studio package inserts...they are just the perfect size. I cut the Granny's Doily Circles in half and adhered them to the outside of my pockets.



I sprayed my white crepe paper with Shimmerz Vibez and made a flower. I used Basic Grey paper, Sassafras Lass banner and Date and Place strip.
 

 
Let me know if you have any questions.
Enjoy your Sunday.

12 comments:

  1. absolutely adorable! Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this over on Elle's Studio blog and left you a comment there...the book is adorable! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:46 PM

    What a beautiful project. Love the paper rose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH Daniela, how are you SO creative?!? This is fabulous. I always love your layering and textures and those flashcards and gorgeous fabric buttons really caught my eye! ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling memory booklet! Love the pulls and lots of detail!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely wonderful Daniela! I love the way the photos slide out!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is FABULOUS Daniela, I love this cute album!!! *STAMPIN HGUS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally awesome project Daniela!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh, Daniela....what a super, super stunning, adorable, wonderful and "just makes me smile" project!

    {{{HUGS}}} to my favorite little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your mini is the cutest thing I've ever seen!! TEACH ME!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.