Monday, June 21, 2010

{ Elle's Studio June Projects }

The June Inspiration Gallery at Elle's Studio is LIVE! These are my last projects for Elle's Studio. Fun, six months went by pretty quickly and I am sad, but looking forward to the new DT. Elle will announce them on Wednesday.
I love this photo of us at the Bluebonnets in April. I used Fancy Pants Designs paper for the background and some October Afternoon for the layering under the photo. I got the doilies at Michaels not that long ago and I have been using them on everything. I added a pretty Prima jewel to the felt butterfly by Jenni Bowlin.



Here is the view from our over-the-water bungalow in Bora Bora, our honeymoon. I have so many beautiful photos from that trip. I used my new October Afternoon papers. Do you see the doily again? Looks like I used another butterfly, too, Prima flowers, Bo Bunny polka dot stamp and a cute kite stamp from The Stamps of Life.

The card is layered with October Afternoon papers and A Sweet Summer Mini Papers. I was able to find some Martha Stewart die cut doilies, I just love them. I used my hand died, crinkled seam binding.

Make sure you check out the June Gallery and see all the inspiration! Thank you Elle for this wonderful opportunity!!!

8 comments:

  1. You do such beautiful work Daniela, it's always a pleasure to come to your blog and view your creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL layouts and card!!
    I love what all you've done for Elle's. Your creations are always so BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layouts and card! I have enjoyed seeing all your wonderful Elle creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are KILLING me here...its all amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! I just love the colors and textures in your work, Daniela!

    Hey, I don't know if you follow this blog, but I thought of you while surfing this morning. Check out this post: http://howaboutorange.blogspot.com/2010/06/5-things-to-make-with-crepe-paper.html

    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are my number one inspiration right now and i must admit i did scraplift some of your layouts!! every layout is really beautiful! sure they are going to miss you at Elle' studio!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9:09 PM

    Such sweet sweet designs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. *GASP*!! So pretty, Daniela!! I always love your creations!!! ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.