Sunday, August 08, 2010

{ Inspired Blueprints Guest Designer }



I was asked to be a guest designer at Inspired Blueprints. I am excited and honored. I love sketches!!!!
Here is my little Alex on his splash mat in the back yard. I wanted bright colors to go with the photos. I used My Mind's Eye and Jillibean Soup for the background. I added DeLovely to the mix. I received this bright and fun collection in my Cards box last week.
I used Shimmerz Spritz on the Bazzill strip, doily, letter stickers and the Splatter stamp from Impression Obsession.

 

 I was having so much fun that I made a card, too. I used October Afternoon patterned paper and Making Memories journaling note. The note is stamped with Splatter stamp, again, and I sprayed the lace and flower from Prima with Shimmerz.

 

I stamped Silhouette 11 (G5561) from Impression Obsession and a sentiment from Thanks stamp set (CL41).



I hope you get a chance to play along.
Sketch #53.

8 comments:

  1. Love your fun page! Those little pinwheels are fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice take on the sketch! love the pinwheels and the stiching!i actually started making pinwheels after i saw one of your layouts!! thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting the links to all of the products.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a fun whimsical page! I love it! cute cute pinwheels. you're going to have to teach me how to make them.

    Love all your stuff!
    Can't wait to see you soon!

    xoxo,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:24 PM

    LOVE the LO! The colors are so perfect together and the pinwheels are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is just so creative and wonderful, as always! Are you still where you were going?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous work Daniela! Thank you so much for designing this month!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Daniela... I just realized that you live here in Dallas. We should meet up sometimes :)

    Love all your works!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.