Sunday, January 30, 2011

{ New stamps at Technique Tuesday }

I just wanted to share a couple of cards I made for Technique Tuesday. These were created for their booth at CHA that is going on right now. 


For this card I used the new set called All Aboard.  It comes with six images and eight sentiments/words including the one I used here. I fell in love with the beautiful sailing ship image. The image is stamped on new Ali Edwards stamp called This Life. I made the flower from sewing pattern paper and used a Technique Tile (chipboard) Button for the center. It's a circle shape and I punched two little holes in the center and added twine.



For this card I used a new stamp set called Pulling For You. The set comes with this main image and three sentiments. I stamped the image on cardstock and used this pretty Crate Paper as my background. The sentiment is stamped on a sticker that I adhered to the card with foam adhesive. The little scalloped edge is stamped cardstock that was left over from another project. I used  a leaf branch from Two Steppin' In The Garden.


The new products will start shipping to retailers mid-February and be available on the Technique Tuesday site soon after.  We are sharing sneak peeks in our Splitcoast Stampers forum and on our Facebook fan page.  

7 comments:

  1. Oh MY, I love the bon voyage card with that beautiful old ship! Fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great cards, Daniella! I love that ship and Ali's new journaling stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are fabulous and the new sets you showcased are "must haves".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such great cards Daniela, love them both. Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Daniela! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.