Saturday, April 23, 2011

{ Easter wishes }


I wanted to share a little card I made for Prima blog the other day. I cut little Jack and Jill from patterned paper, inked the edges and adhered them to the card with foam adhesive.  I love them.


  • Happy Easter Jill- Celebrate with Jack & Jill Paper– 842888
  • Happy Easter Jack -Celebrate with Jack & Jill Paper– 842864
  • Emily -Sparkling Spring Paper – 842666
  • Dollhouse Collection Classic – 548193
  • Sugarplum Roses - 543709
  • Clear stamp - Jack & Jill collection – 542023
  • Clear stamp - Melody collection– 544973
  • Alencon collection trim - 545482 


Photos of us from yesterday.



Have a wonderful holiday weekend!

13 comments:

  1. This is absolutely the cutest card! I love it!

    Hugs xx
    Cecelia B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! So beautiful and very charming, love the touch of flowers and the delicate doily! Very sweet Easter photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card! Great job coloring that darling image! Precious photos of you and your little man:) Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Daniela!! Lovely card, TFS! Have a lovely weekend! Janna

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely card, and I love your coloring!
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a precious card...and what a darling photograph.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card and look how big Alex is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a cute card for Easter! Love that you cut out the Jack and Jill :)

    Your boy is such a sweetie... Happy Easter to you all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. awww, your little boy is adorable :) Love your card, Daniela, perfect for Easter and couldn't be any cuter!

    Happy Easter to you and yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG..Totally adorable card. I so have to have that paper.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy day after Easter! I love that card! So cute!!
    I got the egg stand at Target. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous12:23 PM

    Super cute card and super cute pics, Daniela!
    Hope you had a nice Easter!

    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww this is sooo cute and adorable!
    I love that gorgeous Easter greeting card. My warm easter wishes to you and your family.
    May peace be with you ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.