Friday, October 14, 2011

{ You take the cake }

Just a little card to share with you for the weekend using Technique Tuesday stamps and Clearsnap ink.

 

I found a strip of this fun paper from Pink Paislee and used those colors for the cupcake. The cupcake stamp set is called  The Cupcakery. I stamped the cupcake with Clearsnap ColorBox Archival Dye Ink: Pinkolicious and colored the stripes with Clearsnap ColorBox Archival Dye Ink: Mermaid and Clearsnap ColorBox Premium Dye Ink: Artichoke using a blender pen.
I layered a journaling note and  a chipboard shape from FUNdamental Swanky Frames. 
The sentiment is stamped with Clearsnap ColorBox Pigment Stamp Pad: Black.



After I cut the cupcake out I added Clearsnap Fairy Dust Glitter: Sugar Shimmer. I used 3D Foam Squares by Therm O Web for the cupcake.
I added a little Clearsnap Smooch Spritz: Ice Rink over the card. 


That is all I have for today. Have a great weekend!

Supplies:

4 comments:

  1. Layering a journaling note and a chipboard shape is a very nice technique to give emphasis on your design! The cupcake is pretty. Adding ribbons to the LO made it more prettier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Daniela! Love the sugary cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yum! I want that cupcake with the sugary sparkles! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love that wonderful cupcake!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.