Saturday, November 03, 2012

{ The Cameo Spotlight #7 }

Hi and welcome to The Cameo Spotlight Challenge #7: Color.

Here is my card.

Sponsor is Paper Smooches

$30 Gift Certificate

I used Alphadot stamp set.

I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut the circles from Kraft and white cardstock. I stamped on the white circles and tucked them under the Kraft circle rim. The butterfly is my own creation and is cut with the Silhouette.

Thanks so much for visiting! I hope you find time to join us this week!

Please visit the The Cameo Spotlight blog ~ to see what amazing samples the DT has created and for COMPLETE challenge details.

**Remember – all the projects are welcome!


Supplies:

8 comments:

  1. I adore the fab designs with the circles! So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fresh and happy card, I really like the CAS style and bold colours combined with kraft.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely, effective design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is cute, Daniela! Love the fun colors, and that sweet little butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! Love the design and sweet butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the clean lines on your card--BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card! Love the design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great clean and simple card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.