Wednesday, May 15, 2013

{ Sweet Stamp Shop–Introducing Austen Obsessed and Weird Love }

I was asked to create several projects with some of the new May stamp sets from Sweet Stamp Shop.  The official release day was yesterday. You can see al the wonderful creations with the new stamp sets on the Sweet Stamp Shop blog.

Today is my spotlight day on the Sweet Stamp blog and you can see what I created with the stamp sets.

For my first card I used Austen Obsessed stamp set. It has favorite quotes from her book. It also has a really beautiful lace border that you can use with pretty much anything.

I used a piece of the lace border to stamp the doilies. I drew an one inch circle with a pencil and stamped around the circle. I erased the pencil before I added watercolor crayons.

Hope by Daniela Dobson

I used 3D Foam Adhesive to pop up the middle doily. I sprinkled some color shine over the card and added sequins.

Body and soul by Daniela Dobson

For this one I used Prima mask and modeling paste to add texture to the bottom of the card. I sprinkled glitter while it was still wet and at the end sprayed with Color Shine. I stamped the lace border and added watercolor crayons.

One last one with this set using just the sentiment.


Weird Love comes with this beautiful sentiment and lips and a mustache.

True love by Daniela Dobson

I stamped the sentiment on cardstock and added it to a piece of fabric with a pin. The wood veneer heart is colored with Faber Castell pen.

True love close by Daniela Dobson

Love by Daniela Dobson

For this last card I stamped the lips on the bottom and then just stamped the Love from the quote and cut it apart. I added a mixture of embellishments I had on my desk to the cut out tag. Love close by Daniela Dobson

Visit Sweet Stamp Shop for more ideas and inspiration.

2 comments:

  1. LOVING all the stamping and flowers and BEAUTIFUL cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your wierd love card is my fave in that group

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.