Wednesday, October 30, 2013

{ Exclusive October kit from Elle’s Studio }

Remember the wonderful October kit I shared on my blog earlier this month? We still have some left if you want one. I created two  more cards with the kit.

Thankful by Daniela Dobson

Thankful close by Daniela Dobson

This second one features the NEW cut files that go with the kit. I cut the frame and the banners from watercolor paper and colored each one with watercolor crayons to match all the other colors in the kit. You can see more examples on Elle’s Studio blog.

Thanks so much by Daniela Dobson

I sprinkled the frame with Color Shine. The flair is from {A Flair For Buttons} and it matched the colors perfectly.

Thanks so much close by Daniela Dobson

Have you seen these? I love them!! You can find them in the store.

Have a great night. I have a fun announcement coming tomorrow.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.