Thursday, May 01, 2014

{ May Sketch For You To Try }

Hi and welcome to our May sketch challenge.

Here is my card.

Thinking of you by Daniela Dobson

I stamped hearts from Whole Lotta Hearts for my middle panel of the sketch. For the rectangle piece I layered two tags. I stamped two flowers and the leaves from Petals ‘n Posies stamp set. The sentiment is from Beautiful Banners.

Thninking of you close by Daniela Dobson

If you would like to play along, and I hope you do, here is the sketch. Click on the photo and it will take you to the Reverse Confetti blog where you can find a full list of participants.

NewReleaseFBLike

1 comment:

  1. so cute. I love those fun, bright colors and the great texture on that tag.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.