Thursday, June 26, 2014

{ Impression Obsession Design Team Thursday }

It is my turn today to share a card I made using Impression Obsession stamps. Here is what I created.

Hello by Daniela Dobson

I used the same background stamps as last week, CAC Large Dots and CAC Thick Stripes just because they were still sitting on my desk.

Impression Obsession stamped background by Daniela Dobson

There is this very colorful patterned paper under the polka dots from American Crafts. The feathers and die cut from a different American Crafts patterned paper. I inked all the edges. I love this Feather Set Die DIE143-R.

“Hello” sentiment came from Hydrangea Clear Set CL463. I added cardstock behind the chipboard frame. The brad is from American Crafts and I tucked some twine under it and added purple pearls.

Hello close by Daniela Dobson

I am linking this card to this week's Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes featuring American Crafts.

Have a great Thursday!
We are finishing our third week of book club at Alex’s school and reading lots of books. He loves it and we get lots of free books, too.

Don’t forget to download Silhouette Cameo FREEBIES. Let me know if there is anything you would like me to make and I will post it.

I use Therm O Web for my adhesive and Emma’s Paperie for all my paper and embellishments.

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! I love all of the pretty bright pp you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card. I love it! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card! I love those feathers! Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.