Welcome to the Impression Obsession Fall Designer Die Hop!
We have some beautiful new dies to share AND Gift Certificates to give away!
Here is my card.
For this card I used Takeout Coffee Cup. It turns out I don’t own any coffee stamp sets. I know, I can’t believe it either. I did manage to find the sentiment Perk Up. We have plenty to choose from in our store. Since today is National Coffee Day I wanted to participate in Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.
For the gift card I used Gift Card Insert 2 die that I die cut from a sticker. I didn’t take a photo without the card, oops. I used baby powder to remove the sticky and just applied my own adhesive.
This bright paper collection is Basic Grey and I die cut the adorable cup from the same collection. I used 3D foam squares to pop up the cup. I splattered come color shine and added some pearls to finish the card.
Our Design Team members have created some wonderful projects using our dies. Visit each Design Team member's blog to see what inspiring projects they have to share.
- Comment on each participating blog, including Impression Obsession blog, for that day.
- The deadline for comments for each day will be 10 p.m. CST.
- There will be a drawing on each day for $25 Impression Obsession Gift Certificate!!! One of the blogs will be chosen randomly and a winner will be selected from comments on that blog.
- The winner for each day will be announced in the next day's post.
- Two prizes will be awarded on the last day of the hop. One will be for Wednesday’s comments and another will be chosen from all the comments left throughout the week.
- Both Wednesday winners will be announced on the IO Blog on Friday.