Thursday, March 05, 2015

{ Impression Obsession DT challenge–think Spring }

Hi and welcome to our  Impression Obsession challenge – Think Spring.
Why don’t you come along and play with us. To enter the challenge go to the Impression Obsession Blog (all the details are there!).  Create a new project using  Impression Obsession stamps and post it on Impression Obsession Blog, between March 5-18. A winner will be chosen randomly to win a $25 gift certificate to the Impression Obsession store.
Here is my card.
Spring by Daniela Dobson
I have been in love with this butterfly die called Medium Butterflies. It cuts 9 butterflies all at once, and they are all different. Well, I was working on a different project the other day using Deco Foil. I used iCraft Adhesive sheet by Therm O Web to adhere the patterned paper to the adhesive. The thing about the iCraft Adhesive is that it has adhesive on both sides. Once I die cut the butterflies, I remove the top liner and add glitter, like in this card. You can add so many other things like, foil, beads, flower soft.
Spring close by Daniela Dobson
For the background I used Scribble Roses. I stamped them with Ranger ink and then added water with a water brush for a softer look. It was still pretty bright so I added a piece vellum over the top. I heat embossed the sentiment from Spring Quotes on top of the vellum. I die cut the Open Scroll Leaf from green cardstock and added the butterflies. At the end I needed more pink and I added Tied Line die cut from cardstock.
Photo Mar 04, 12 28 46 PM

Make sure you check out what the rest of our DT created.
I hope you play along.










5 comments:

  1. Love what you did with the card. It sounds like you went through a lot of work. Results are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love this card! The background is awesome. Love the vellum with the embossing over the background and the pretty butterflies. Great card! Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the gold embossing on vellum.Your background is great and the dies are beautiful. Love the butterflies. Nice job! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, Daniela! I love the glittered butterflies and LOVE the vellum overlay!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.