Thursday, July 30, 2015

{ Impression Obsession Design Team Thursday }

It’s my turn to share a project I created using Impression Obsession stamps and dies. I always start with some sort of design in my head for everything I make, but it always turns out differently.

Thank you by Daniela Dobson

The card started like this.

Wispy leaves by Daniela Dobson

I heat embossed Wispy Leaves Large using clear embossing powder and added watercolor crayon over the top. I heat embossed Wood Tag on vellum using white embossing powder and layered it over Border Duo 3 Die Set. For the yellow circle I used the new All-in-One Frames – Circles Dies. The butterflies are Medium Butterflies die. Thank you sentiment is from the new stamp set called Thank you that I stamped on white cardstock and cut out.
I used Mojo Monday 408 for the card.

Thank you close by Daniela Dobson

That is all from me for today. All these new stamps are available on Impression Obsession.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the fresh colors! Love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, love the background!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daniela, I love the color mix that you use...and here this watercolor touch is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is absolutely gorgeous! I love that background and the the elements you added are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really Beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So darling! Love these sweet, happy colors and all your wonderful details. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.