Thursday, September 17, 2015

{ Impression Obsession DT challenge – Happy Haunting (Halloween) }

Hi and welcome to our  Impression Obsession challenge – Happy Haunting (Halloween).

Here is my card.

Candy corn by Daniela Dobson

I am using brand new, never before used stamps and dies on this card: Eat Candy Corn stamp set and Candy Corn die. How adorable is this die?  I love candy corn, like love it so much. I had to make a card with it.
For the orange background I smeared orange Faber-Castell Gelato and water. I stamped the Candy Cane Stripes on cardstock and cut it into a banner. I only partially inked the stamp and wanted the banner to look like that, distressed. The banner is popped up with 3D Foam Adhesive from Therm O Web.

I am entering the card to Darnell's NBUS #5 challenge (NBUS badge left sidebar). I have been trying to all week and finally, here it is. Never before used schtuff: Eat Candy Corn stamp set and Candy Corn die. 

Candy corn close by Daniela Dobson

Impression Obsession stamps and dies:
Candy Cane Stripes
Eat Candy Corn
Candy Corn die


Why don’t you come along and play with us. To enter the challenge go to the Impression Obsession Blog (all the details are there!).  Create a new project using  Impression Obsession stamps and post it on Impression Obsession Blog between September 17 – September 30. A winner will be chosen randomly to win a $25 gift certificate to the Impression Obsession store.

Make sure you check out what the rest of our DT created.

I hope you play along.

Impression Obsession Blog
Anna Wight
Daniela Dobson ----> you are here
Dina Kowal
Ellen Taylor
Jeanne Streiff
Jenny Gropp
Karen Amidon
Kittie Caracciolo
Laura Fulcher
Vicki Garrett

6 comments:

  1. Really not into Halloween but this is really cute. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, love that big candy corn :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card Daniela! Love the sentiment and that awesome candy corn die cut!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun & beautiful--love this card, Daniela!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!
    Sweet and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card and I love candy corn too!!! So much fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.