Tuesday, March 21, 2017

{ Happy Birthday Elle’s Studio }

I am sharing two different cards today (Elle’s Studio blog)  that I created using our Happy Birthday mini collection. This mini collection is perfect for birthday cards, of course.

EllesStudio-DanielaDobson-Birthday card set-01

For my first card I used the 4″ x 6″ journaling tag as a base for patterned paper on the card front. The 3″ x 4″ journaling tag was trimmed a little at the bottom to allow for some hand cut banners from Sunny Days 6″ x 6″ Paper Stack to peek through.

EllesStudio-DanielaDobson-Birthday card set-02

I stamped the sentiment in black ink and added twine to the front. For an added touch I finished off the page with sequins and some paint splatters.

For my second card, I stamped the candles and the balloons from the Happy Birthday Stamp onto white cardstock and cut them out. I adhered one journaling tag from the Happy Birthday Journaling Tags with strips of the striped journaling tag on each side.

EllesStudio-DanielaDobson-Birthday card set-04

The candles and the balloons were adhered to the front, and I added “strings” to the balloons with a fine tipped black pen. I stamped “happy birthday” and confetti stars all over the front.

We are SO excited to be celebrating 10 amazing years in business, with you all month long! We want to thank you for all your AMAZING support over the years - we are so honored that you are using our products to capture and document your special memories!

Another one of our BIG SURPRISES this month is that every package we ship will receive a scratch ticket and an exclusive set of list journaling tags:

Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to share your Happy Birthday mini collection projects using the hashtag #EllesStudio on Instagram to be entered to win a gift certificate to the shop this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.