Tuesday, May 23, 2017

{ May 2017 Memory Keepers Studio by Technique Tuesday }

Well, May is just flying by. I am posting these a little late this month. Our May release Bucket List - Memory Keepers Studio - May 2017 and Bucket List DIY Steel Die - Fresh Cut Studio - May 2017are available for purchase.

You can find all our new additions for May HERE.

Here is what I created with Bucket List - Memory Keepers Studio.

Super Memorable by Daniela Dobson

Everything on this layout is somewhat old and from my stash. Stuff I have been collecting and not using. I love the way it turned out. When I saw the stamp set I knew exactly what photos I wanted for this layout.
At the top of the page and right above the photos I stamped “Super Memorable” with black ink. On the library card I added “Focus on the finish”. “Lessons Learned” came from another stamp set called Today Tabs. Under the main image of the stamp set on the website you can see examples created with the set and suggestions of other sets you can use or that might work well together.

Super Memorable close by Daniela Dobson

I stamped “keep going” and “highlights” and cut them out. The circle fits one inch punch perfectly.

Super Memorable close 2 by Daniela Dobson

Here is what the stamp set and the DIY die look like. Pretty fun!

Our Animal House stamp set for may is Leonardo the Lion Stamp Set - Animal House - May 2017. You have to read his biography!!! He has a matching die set, as well. I colored him with Prismacolor pencils.

Greatest by Daniela Dobson

Greatest close by Daniela Dobson

Make sure you check out our new website for some fun sales, like this Treasure box sale for $24.99. A box filled with stamps.

That is all from me for today. Have a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.