Thursday, June 15, 2017

{ Impression Obsession DT challenge – Oh My Stars }

Hi and welcome to our  Impression Obsession challenge – Oh My Stars.

Here is a card I created for our DT challenge.

Best wishes by Daniela Dobson

I went with a different color scheme for this card. Pink and green. I really like it. I layered some bits and pieces of ephemera. I die cut two stars from Scribble Stars. One from gold cardstock and one from white cardstock that I painted pink with watercolor. I stamped, watercolored and fussy cut two different images from Red White & Blue stamp set. I used 3D foam squares to pop up the pinwheel in the center of the stars. I added a button, sequins, washi tape and twine to finish the card. The sentiment is from Everyday Words.

Best wishes close by Daniela Dobson



Why don’t you come along and play with us. To enter the challenge go to the Impression Obsession Blog (all the details are there!).  Create a new project using  Impression Obsession stamps and post it on Impression Obsession Blog between June 15 – June 28. A winner will be chosen randomly to win a $25 gift certificate to the Impression Obsession store.

Make sure you check out what the rest of our DT created.

I hope you play along.

Impression Obsession Blog

Anna Wight
Chris Dayton
Daniela Dobson ---- you are here
Dina Kowal
Ilina Crouse
Jeanne Streiff
Karen Amidon
Kelli Hull
Kittie Caracciolo
Laura Fulcher
Vicki Garrett

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely FABULOUS !!! I so wish I could pop into your brain for a while and learn how to make cards like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors and love the new Scribble Stars die. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daniela, this is a fun card with all those wonderful layers. Love those scribble stars! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:46 PM

    So fun! LOVE the pink and green!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.