Saturday, August 05, 2017

{ August 2017 Memory Keepers Studio by Technique Tuesday }

Here is what I created.

Focus by Daniela Dobson

I used Caught on Camera Stamp Set and Start with a Smile Stamp Set for this card. We have several fun stamps this month with different cameras and I love them.

Focus 3 by Daniela Dobson

I colored the cameras with Prismacolor pencils. The background is painted with acrylic paint and whipped spackle and a stencil.

Focus close 2 by Daniela Dobson

For the tag I used our new Toppers DIY Steel Die. They are perfect for making different tags.

Focus close by Daniela Dobson

You can purchase the Memory Keeper Studio stamps individually. Or join the monthly auto-ship program and SAVE! Members enjoy 25% off their Memory Keepers Studio stamps, 15% off select products, free shipping on add-on orders, and more. You can learn more about the benefits in the Membership Agreement and FAQ.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.