Thursday, October 12, 2017

{ Impression Obsession Design Team Thursday }

It is my turn today to share a card I made using Impression Obsession stamps and dies. Here is what I created.

I have been wanting to use this Leaf Set by Dina Kowal. It’s a layered leaf set with four different sentiments. Here is my card.

Change by Daniela Dobson

I stamped the bottom of the card with Herringbone Cover-a-card stamp and Chocolate Ink. I added a piece of patterned paper to the top.

To stamp the leaves I used several different colors: Melon, Chocolate, Tan, Chartreuse, Shamrock. In addition, I used Leaf Stems stamp set. I stamped three different images and cut them out. I used 3D foam squares to adhere the circle and Mini Tape runner from Therm O Web to add all the other elements.

Change close by Daniela Dobson

Have a great Thursday.

3 comments:

  1. That's such a gorgeous card ! Very elegant !

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is so pretty - thanks for sharing this card with us:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW BEAUTIFUL!!!! The leaves look ALMOST REAL! You chose the PERFECT COLORS to give them depth & make them look SO REAL! ;) I also LOVE the mix of patterns you chose. SUPER JOB, Daniella!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.