Thursday, November 16, 2017

{ Impression Obsession DT challenge – Tis The Season }

Hi and welcome to our  Impression Obsession challenge – Tis The Season.

Here is a cute little card I created using Festive Ornaments stamp set and matching dies.

Seasons greetings by Daniela Dobson

For my card I started by embossing the background, something I haven’t done in a long time. I cut two different pieces of patterned paper from Elle’s Studio Tis The Season Collection. For the sentiment I used Season’s Greetings Die and white cardstock. I stamped the Festive Ornaments in Cherry ink using my Misti. After it was die cut, I used 3D foam squares to pop it up over the All-in-One Frames - Rectangles 2.

Seasons greetings close by Daniela Dobson



Why don’t you come along and play with us. To enter the challenge go to the Impression Obsession Blog (all the details are there!).  Create a new project using  Impression Obsession stamps and post it on Impression Obsession Blog between November 16 – November 29. A winner will be chosen randomly to win a $25 gift certificate to the Impression Obsession store.

Make sure you check out what the rest of our DT created.

I hope you play along.

Impression Obsession Blog

Chris Dayton
Daniela Dobson ---> You are here

Dina Kowal
Ilina Crouse
Jeanne Streiff
Jenny Gropp
Karen Amidon
Kelli Hull
Laura Fulcher
Vicki Garrett

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.