Sunday, February 18, 2018

{ Technique Tuesday Design Team Announcement }

Hello, I wanted to introduce our 2018 Design Team.

This talented team is going to bring you new project ideas every month starting with the March release! On February 24th you can start seeing sneak peeks on our blog and Facebook page as part of our new release countdown. And on February 27th you'll be able to see new projects from each of these team members on their blogs. We bet their projects will inspire you to make some projects of your own!

I wanted to share a card with our brand new Happy Happy Happy Memory Keepers Studio, Feb 2018 Stamp set.

Happy birthday by Daniela Dobson

I used some patterned paper and a mask on the bottom to add color. I stamped the sentiment on a white cardstock banner that I added to the card using 3D foam squares. I stamped and die cut two more banners in green and adhered it to the card.

Happy birthday close  by Daniela Dobson

  

Sneak peeks for the March 2018 Release begin on February 27th so stay tuned. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Shop NEW products.


****************************************************************************

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.