Thursday, April 19, 2018

{ Impression Obsession DT challenge – All That Glitters }

Hello and welcome to the our Impression Obsession challenge – All That Glitters.

Here is my card.

Hello Daniela Dobson

For this card I used several different elements from various stamp sets and Impression Obsession Ink to create the background of this card.

Hello close by Daniela Dobson

I started with Splat 3 with Canary ink. Then I stamped the flower and leaves from Country Floral Set with Blush and Mint ink. This little stamp has a matching outline stamp that I stamped with black ink.

Hello close 2 by Daniela Dobson

My next pieces are the branch from Floral Heart Background stamped with Sea Glass ink and the little butterfly from Garden Set stamped with Rose ink.  The bee is from the same Garden Set stamp set,

Hello close 3 by Daniela Dobson

For the glitter I used Glitter Film that I applied over the front. It is clear film with glitter. I just love all the sparkle. Hello is die cut from pink foam and adhered to the card.


Why don’t you come along and play with us. To enter the challenge go to the Impression Obsession Blog (all the details are there!).  Create a new project using  Impression Obsession stamps and post it on Impression Obsession Blog between April 19 – May 2. A winner will be chosen randomly to win a $25 gift certificate to the Impression Obsession store.

Make sure you check out what the rest of our DT created.

I hope you play along.

Impression Obsession Blog

Anna Wight
Daniela Dobson ---> You are here
Dina Kowal
Giovana Smith
Ilina Crouse
Jeanne Streiff
Jenny Gropp
Karen Amidon
Kelli Hull
Laura Fulcher
Vicki Garrett

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.