Thursday, June 21, 2018

{ Impression Obsession DT challenge – I Sea You! }

Hello and welcome to the our Impression Obsession challenge – I Sea You!

Here is my card.

Merrily by Daniela Dobson

For my card  I started with  Painted Stripes for the background. I used Cover-a-Card Dots, and Herringbone, to create two 3x4 cards. The paper boat is from Paper Boats stamp set. I found a perfect sentiment to go with this card from Live Your Life. It’s an older set and it’s on sale right now.

Merrily close by Daniela Dobson


Why don’t you come along and play with us. To enter the challenge go to the Impression Obsession Blog (all the details are there!).  Create a new project using  Impression Obsession stamps and post it on Impression Obsession Blog between June 21 – July 5. A winner will be chosen randomly to win a $25 gift certificate to the Impression Obsession store.

Make sure you check out what the rest of our DT created.

I hope you play along.

Impression Obsession Blog
Anna Wight
Daniela Dobson ---> You are here
Dina Kowal
Giovana Smith
Ilina Crouse
Jeanne Streiff
Karen Amidon
Laura Fulcher
Vicki Garrett


Set of 48 Hybrid Ink Pads



Live Your Life


Paper Boats


Herringbone


Cover-a-Card Small Dots


Painted Stripes

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet and whimsical! Love these paper boats and that you used all of these yummy inks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.