Thursday, August 16, 2018

{ Spellbinders–Special Moments By Marisa Job }

Today I am sharing two cards I created with brand new dies by Marisa Job from Special Moments collection. 

For my fist card I used Shapeabilities Swirls Border Etched Dies Special Moments Collection by Marisa Job.

Unique by Daniela Dobson

I die cut the Swirls from cardstock that was backed with iCraft Easy Cut Adhesive from Therm O Web. These swirls are so tiny and delicate, but the adhesive made it easy to adhere to the cardstock base. I pained everything with purple acrylic paint using a sponge and a light touch. Once it was dry I used white gesso to go over the swirls, which are raised. That created this wonderful background.

I added scraps of paper and embellishments from my stash with a “unique” sticker sentiment.

Unique close by Daniela Dobson

For my second card I went with clean and simple design using Shapeabilities Happy Birthday w/Numbers Etched Dies Special Moments Collection by Marisa Job. I love the “happy birthday” circle and ability to add any number to the center.

Happy birthday by Daniela Dobson

I used 3D foam squares to pop up both circles for a little more dimension. I used the circle die to die cut a circle from patterned paper that I cut in half and added to the top and bottom of the page.

Happy birthday close by Daniela Dobson

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you check out Spellbinders website.

Right now you can get 10% off by using SBSAVE10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.